Please contact email@example.com or Tournament Director Mike Pecoraro firstname.lastname@example.org 479 586-1233
Registration deadline is April 6th 2015
Final payments are due by April 8th 2015
Links to the Lightning Spring Classic:
Registration Site: Click here
Host Hotel ’Stay to Play’ Site: Click here (coming soon)
Additional hotels ’Stay to Play’ Site: Click here (coming soon)
Applied Teams: Click here (coming soon)
Tournament Rules link: Tournament Rules
Host Permit link: Host Permit
U8-U10 is $325/team
U11 and U12 8v8 is $495/team
U12 and above 11v11 is $525/team
Payment due by April 8th, 2015
The following documentation will be required at check-in on Friday, April 17th, 2015 at Tournament Headquarters located at
No Saturday Check In will be offered
Check-in time 6pm-8:00pm
Bring To Check in
Saturday Check In: Special arrangements must be approved by our director, Mike Pecoraro. If approved, Please bring the Late Fee of $25 cash to the fields. Sugar Creek Soccer Park Saturday, 7am-10am. All team's must be checked in before their first game.
1. Official State Travel Permit - All Out of the State of Arkansas teams MUST present this document at check in.(contact your club registrar or state association for travel permit)
2. Official State Copy of Birth Certificate PER Player
3. ORIGINAL State Official Laminated Photo Player Card PER Player for 2014/15 Season
4. Medical Release PER Player for 2014/15 Season
5. Official Guest Player forms PER Player - All guest player forms MUST be signed by the guest players PRIMARY Coach as well as guest coach
6. Four (4) Copies of Official 2014/15 Roster
USYSA rules with three (3) games minimum.
U8 & U9 -6v6, U10/U11-8v8, U12-8v8 & 11v11, U13+ 11v11
Note U8/9 will enforce offsides subject to the refs discretion. All other divison follow normal FIFA rules.
U8-U10 U.S. Youth Soccer affiliated only (Level 2 and Classic)
U11-U18 U.S. Youth Soccer & U.S. Club Soccer (Level 2 and Classic)
Invitational -Team acceptance based on the application review process by
our Tournament Committee.