Please contact email@example.com or Tournament Director Mike Pecoraro firstname.lastname@example.org 479 586-1233
Registration deadline is September 23rd 2014
Final payments are due by September 30th
Links to the 9th Annual Clorox Cup:
Registration Site: Click here
Host Hotel ’Stay to Play’ Site: Click here
Additional hotels ’Stay to Play’ Site: Click here
Applied Teams: Click here
Tournament Rules link: Tournament Rules
Host Permit link: Host Permit
Posted Schedule: Clorox Cup Schedule 2014
U8-U10 is $290/team
U11 and above is $495/team
Payment due by September 30th, 2014
The following documentation will be required at check-in on Friday, October 3rd, 2014 at Tournament Headquarters located at
Double Tree Bentonville, 301 Southeast Walton Blvd. Bentonville AR 72712 479-845-770.
No Saturday Check In will be offered
Check-in time 6pm-8:30pm
Bring To Check in
1. Four (4) copies of official state team roster with the players jersey numbers
2. State approved travel papers for out of state USYSA teams (if applicable)
3. Notarized Medical Release Form – You may use your own
4. Copy of players birth certificate
5. Current laminated USYSA player pass for each player
6. Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
7. Guest Players name, player number and jersey number must be written on the bottom of the official state roster.
USYSA rules with three (3) games minimum.
U8 & U9 -6v6, U10/U11-8v8, U12-8v8 & 11v11, U13+ 11v11
Note U8/9 will enforce offsides subject to the refs discretion. All other divison follow normal FIFA rules.
U8-U10 U.S. Youth Soccer affiliated only (Level 2 and Classic)
U11-U18 U.S. Youth Soccer & U.S. Club Soccer (Level 2 and Classic)
Invitational -Team acceptance based on the application review process by
our Tournament Committee.